- Changu Narayan Temple, shrine dedicated to Lord Bishnu
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Beautiful white Himalayas and hills and panoramic view of the Kathmandu city
Changunarayan temple, 18km east of Kathmandu city and near to Bhaktapur is regarded as the most important temple from artistic, religious, cultural and historical point of view. The temple which is also listed in the world heritage site in the UNESCO in 1979 is built in pagoda style temple during the reign of Lichhavi king Mandev.
This shrine is dedicated to Lord Bishnu and considered as the ancient temple in Nepal.
Our Changu Narayan Tour is for approximately 7/8 hours, will start from Kathmandu valley. Early morning we will drive to Bhaktapur which is 18 km east from Kathmandu. The Changunarayan temple is located at the hilltop. This temple is an epitome of Nepali architecture. Changunarayan has greater importance than the other temples. From Changunarayan we can view the beautiful white Himalayas and hills and the whole panoramic view of the Kathmandu city.
After visiting Changunarayan temple we will have some moment free for breakfast. Taking breakfast we will explore Bhaktapur Durbar square, fifty five windows palace, golden gate, lions’ gate, mini Pashupati and Nyatapola temple at evening back to the hotel.
Departure time: 8 Am.
Arrival time: 5 Pm.
- Transport by comfortable vehicles. (depend on group size)
- English Speaking trained and experienced tour guide.
- Lunch in Chagunarayan village.
- Company T- shirt & City map.
- Entry permits and fees, ( Temple,& Culture and historical sites.)
- Tourist service charge, VAT, Governments tax.