- Krishna Mandir, Entire temple built with one stone alone
- Opportunity to view remaining of the ancient culture, tradition and art.
- Visit Patan Durbar Square
Today, we start our Patan day tour to visit Patan museum. After breakfast we will drive to Patan city which lies just 5 km from the Kathmandu city. Patan is a city which is full of Buddhist monuments, Hindu temples and fine wood carving. This city is known as the paradise of fine arts.
Patan museum is located inside Patan Durbar Square at Keshav Narayan chowk. To get enter inside this meseum first we have to enter the Royal palace grounds, which is where you will find the richly decorated palace complex of Keshav Narayan chowk.
The main interesting things inside this meseum are it has a long span of Nepalese cultural history; religious aspects and some rare objects are among its treasures. Most of the exhibits have been cast in bronzes and have gilt copper repose work. This meseum has over 1500 objects in its national sacred art collection. Patan meseum offers an opportunity to view remaining of the ancient palace of Malla kings, and some of the most beautiful wood and stone carving works in the world.
After visiting Patan meseum we will explore Patan Durbar Square, Krishna temple and at evening back to the hotel.
|| $ 54
Departure time: 8 Am.
Arrival time: 4 Pm.
- Transport by comfortable vehicles. (depend on group size)
- English Speaking trained and experienced tour guide.
- Company T- shirt & City map.
- Entry permits and fees, ( Temple,& Culture and historical sites.)
- Tourist service charge, VAT, Governments tax.