Pokhara Fly In/ Fly Out Tour in Nepal Overview
- Trip Code: CT-10080
- Package: Pokhara Fly In/ Fly Out Tour in Nepal
- Duration: 4 Day(s)
- Trip Level:
BeginnerRequires no prior experience and fits for people with basic physical ability
- Start At: Kathmandu
- Ends At: Kathmandu
- Transportation: Domastic Flight & Private Vehicle
- Accommodation: Hotel
- UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pashupatinath Temple
- Visit Nepal's Largest Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa
- Golden sunrise view from Sarangkot
- Sightseeing in Pokhara & Fewa Lake
- Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambbhunath Stupa
Pokhara Fly-in/Fly-out Tour in Nepal offers a short but sweet tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara. The whole tour completes within 4 days so it is efficient for time-bound travelers who cannot afford to trek for days. The trip includes major destinations packaged such as Pashupatinath temple, Baudhanath Stupa, Sarangkot, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Swayambhunath.
The first destination on our list is Pashupatinath, the infamous Hindu temple. People from all over the world visit the temple to get blessings. It is listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites and considered one of the most visited Hindu shrines of the world. Next, Boudhanath stupa, Nepal's largest stupa. The Buddhist complex contains a large stupa surrounded by ancient architecture. After completing our tour in Kathmandu, we head to catch a flight to Pokhara.
The flight to Pokhara takes approximately 45 minutes. Upon arrival on Pokhara, we will explore Sarangkot early in the morning. The place is known for the beautiful sunrise view along with the view of Pokhara and Fewa lake. After having our breakfast, we will head to explore the lively city of Pokhara. There are a number of destinations to visit within Pokhara.
Once we explore Pokhara, we fly back to Kathmandu. In Kathmandu, we will be visiting Kathmandu Durbar Square, a royal palace in ancient times. The square consists of complexes that reflect the history and ancient arts. And finally, we will visit Swayambhunath Stupa. The stupa is on a hilltop surrounded by a forest. It is serene and peaceful. Also, the stupa is one of the significant complexes for Buddhists in Nepal.
Our travel experts from CoreTreks have packaged this trip including only relevant things. The cost of Pokhara Fly In/ Fly Out is minimal even after including high-quality accommodation and transport services. For more information regarding the trip reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Day 01||Arrival Day|
|Day 02||Visit in Pashupatinath temple / Boudhanath stupa and drop in the airport to fly Pokhara.|
|Day 03||Early morning drive to Sarangkot / sightseeing in Pokhara in the afternoon fly back to Kathmandu.|
|Day 04||Sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar square, Swayambhunath & Departure.|
Pokhara Fly In/ Fly Out Tour in Nepal Itinerary
One of the representatives from CoreTreks will pick you from the airport and accompany you to the hotel of choice. In the evening we will hold a meeting to plan for the trip. And after a dinner, the overnight stay will be at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Visit in Pashupatinath temple / Boudhanath stupa and drop in the airport to fly Pokhara.
Today, we start early. We will be driving to Pashupatinath. After sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple and receiving our blessings, we will drive to Boudhanath, the largest Buddhist stupa in Nepal. Pashupatinath and Boudhanath are relatively close, so we will not spend a lot of time driving to the location. Then, you will dropped at the airport to fly to Pokhara. The overnight stay will be at a hotel in Pokhara.
Early morning drive to Sarangkot / sightseeing in Pokhara in the afternoon fly back to Kathmandu.
After a light breakfast, early in the morning, we will drive to Sarangkot for the mesmerizing sunrise view of the Himalaya. Then, we will return to Pokhara in the afternoon. There are a number of attractions in Pokhara, so we will spend most of the day exploring the lively city as well as Fewa lake of Pokhara. From there, we will fly back to Kathmandu. Our overnight stay will be at a hotel in Kathmandu.
Sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar square, Swayambhunath & Departure.
After having our breakfast, we will go for sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square. The royal palace is where our ancient Kings used to reside. It consists of various complexes from the past and also is a great location for taking pictures. Then, we will drive to Swayambhunath Stupa which is at a hilltop of Swayambhu.
The time has come to bid our good byes. After a delightful meal, one of our representatives will accompany to your departure location.
Pokhara Fly In/ Fly Out Tour in Nepal Cost Mentions
- Airport transport Pick up & Drop.
- Standard twin- sharing accommodation in a three starts hotel in Kathmandu, breakfast included. (2Nights).
- Standard twin- sharing accommodation in a three starts hotel in Pokhara, breakfast included. (1 Nights).
- All entrance fee as itinerary, Temple, Monasteries & Historical sites.
- Round air fare Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu.
- All Ground Transportation by Private Tourist Vehicle with experienced a driver.
- Daily breakfast & farewell dinner a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural dance.
- 02 days professional English speaking guide. (Only in Kathmandu).
- Bottled water during the tour.
- Government Royalty
- Personal Care and Attention.
- All kind of beverage.
- Travel and Rescue Insurance.
- Tips to crew.
- Personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Visa fee, you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
- Everything else apart from wherever "Cost Included services" is mentioned.
Equipment And Gears
To prepare for your trek in Nepal, it's essential to consider both the specific route and the time of year. Here is a Nepal trekking packing list to help you pack wisely. Here’s our Nepal Trekking packing list.