Upper Mustang Overland Tour Overview
- Trip Code: CT-10060
- Package: Upper Mustang Overland Tour
- Duration: 13 Day(s)
- Max Alt.: 3,840m/ 12,595 Ft
- Trip Level:
ModerateRequires some level of experience in trekking with basic physical ability.
- Transportation: Private vehicles
- Accommodation: Hotel | Guest House
- Best Season: March- April- May-June- July- Aug- Sep- Oct- Nov-
- Trip Route: Pokhara- Kagbeni- Cheale- Geling - Charang- Lo Manthang- Drakmar -Muktinath - Jomsom- Pokhara
Upper Mustang Overland Tour 2024 Highlights
- Scenic Drives: The tour takes you on a scenic drive through the picturesque villages of Pokhara, Jomsom, and Kagbeni, allowing you to witness the stunning landscape and local culture up close. The drive itself is an adventure, as you pass through narrow and winding roads, suspension bridges, and stunning mountain passes.
- Unique Culture: The people of Upper Mustang have a unique culture that is deeply rooted in Buddhism. During the tour, you'll have the opportunity to witness their traditional attire, customs, and festivals that add to the colorful and vibrant atmosphere of the region.
- Stunning Landscapes: Upper Mustang is known for its stunning landscapes that range from barren deserts to lush green valleys. The tour takes you through the Kali Gandaki River, the deepest gorge in the world, and passes through several ancient monasteries and temples that offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
- Lo Manthang Palace: One of the highlights of the tour is the visit to the Lo Manthang Palace, the former capital of the Kingdom of Lo, which dates back to the 15th century. The palace is a masterpiece of traditional Tibetan architecture and houses several historic artifacts and religious relics.
- Outdoor Activities: There are plenty of outdoor activities to keep you engaged during the tour, such as hiking, horse riding, rock climbing, and rappelling. The tour takes you through some of the most scenic locations in Upper Mustang, allowing you to experience the region's natural beauty up close.
- Comfortable Accommodation: The tour offers a variety of accommodation options ranging from cozy lodges to luxury tents that offer a comfortable and memorable stay. You can also indulge in the local cuisine which is a unique blend of Tibetan and Nepalese flavors.
- Warm Hospitality: The people of Upper Mustang are known for their warm hospitality, and you'll have plenty of opportunities to interact with them during the tour. They are always ready to share their culture and traditions with visitors, making your stay in the region a truly memorable experience
Upper Mustang Overland Tour takes you on a mesmerizing excursion of Upper Mustang. The region is heavily concentrated on Tibetan Buddhist culture which is considered one of the purest form cultures on the planet. Since we will be exploring the region via a vehicle, the tour is ideal for those who are not a fan of long hours of trekking and climbing.
The overland tour is also a great fit for time-bound people who want to experience the mystical region and its aspects in the quickest way possible. Exploring Upper Mustang and its wonder while traveling on a luxurious four-wheeler that is not only fast, but also equally comfortable. The tour through stunning valleys, rich ethnic villages and isolated villages accompanied by the spectacular Himalayan view is something you will admire for life. The Upper Mustang Overland Tour takes you to different monasteries and Goempas that are remarkably preserved till now.
Besides that, the tour is an incredible opportunity to eye Buddhist culture's beautiful artistic integrity. The ancient village surroundings are highly influenced by the culture and let you experience the ethereal Ghar Goempa. Furthermore, the infamous holy Muktinath Temple blesses you with its ambiance.
The Upper Mustang Overland Tour is one highly refined package from CoreTreks that truly emphasizes the rich and isolated Tibetan culture along with the majestic Himalayas. Countless beautiful elements of Mustang have been making the place appealing to travelers for years.
CoreTreks invites you to join the experience of the enchanting Upper Mustang at a very cost-friendly package. We even customize the tour according to your preferences. Let yourself immerse in the attractive region of Nepal which is religiously and physically attractive at the same time. For further inquiries feel free to contact us.
|Arrival in Kathmandu
|1,350 m/ 4,428 ft (Kathmandu)
|Trek Preparation Day and Kathmandu Sightseeing
|1,350m/ 4,428 ft. (Kathmandu)
|Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
|830m/ 2,722 ft
|Drive to Jomsom/Kagbeni from Pokhara
|2,700m/ 8,855ft. (Jomsom) 2,800m/ 9,185ft (Kagbeni)
|Drive to Charang (Tsarang) from Kagbeni
|Charang (Tsarang) day hike to Luri Cave
|Drive to Lo-Manthang from Charang (Tsarang)
|Hike to Chosar Cave and return to Lo Manthang
|Drive to Chusang from Lo-Manthang
|Drive to Tatopani (Hot Spring) from Chusang
|Drive to Pokhara from Tatopani
|Pokhara to Kathmandu
|1,350m/ 4,428 ft. (Kathmandu)
Upper Mustang Overland Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by one of the representatives from CoreTreks who will pick you up from the airport. S/he will assist you to the hotel of your choice. The hotels that we provide are three-star and above. Check into the hotel and enjoy your time there. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Trek Preparation Day and Kathmandu Sightseeing
Today we will prepare for the tour and also apply for the permit. You will require the original passport in order to make the Upper Mustang permit. Our crew will assist you to acquire the permit. After that, our guide will take you to visit Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath. The overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
After having our breakfast, we will load the baggage in a private luxury 4Wd jeep and drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu. The drive will be around 6 hours depending upon the traffic. We will be taking breaks for lunch as we drive through the exhilarating curved highways. The drive to Pokhara is an amazing experience in itself.
Drive to Jomsom/Kagbeni from Pokhara
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we drive to Jomsom from Pokhara through the beautiful landscapes. Upon reaching Jomsom we will further drive to Kagbeni along the Kaligandaki Gorge which is the deepest river gorge in the world. Kagbeni is considered the main gate to Upper Mustang. Today’s fascinating drive will end at Kagbeni. Our overnight stay will be at a guesthouse.
Drive to Charang (Tsarang) from Kagbeni
Today, we will be driving from Charang (Tsarang) from Kagbeni through the while hills and terrains. Tsarang is a village made up of various buildings and structures that lies south of the walled town of Lo Manthang. Upon our arrival at Tsarang, we will be visiting monasteries in the village. The monasteries are beautifully designed and the inner walls are painted with murals depicting the deities reflecting the devotion to Buddhist culture. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Charang (Tsarang) day hike to Luri Cave
After having our breakfast, we will prepare for the hike to Luri Cave. Since vehicles do not go there; we will have to hike for a few hours to reach Luri Cave. The Luri Cave is an ancient cave system that has very little known of its establishment by people from the outer world. Pitted with sandstone cliffs and weather into fantastical formations, the cave is a small jewel of Buddhist art. It is sometimes referred to as "Sky Cave" and dates all the way back to the 13th – 14th century. Even though at first it seems like the entrance to the cave is obtained only by scaling the pillar, its footpath climbs up to one hundred meters to a door in the lower cave. A small beam of natural light trickles through a small window which makes the space look enchanting. After exploring the cave, we will return to Tsarang where we will spend the night at the guesthouse.
Drive to Lo-Manthang from Charang (Tsarang)
Today, we will be driving for around 7 hours to the capital of Mustang Kingdom called Lo-Manthang. The journey will include beautiful terrains and high corroded hills. The capital has a marvelous taste of Tibetan Buddhist custom and tradition which is considered one of the best-preserved traditions on the planet. Upon reaching Lo-Manthang, you will be able to explore the village on foot. We will be visiting monasteries, the King's palace along with other places of significance. Overnight stay at a guesthouse.
Hike to Chosar Cave and return to Lo Manthang
Today after breakfast we will prepare to explore Lo-Manthang. There are four major temples that we will also be visiting at Lo-Manthang: the Jampa Lhakhang, the Thubechen Goempa, Chodey Goempa, and the Choprang Goempa. Then we will head for the Chosar village exploration, the village is a quaint village of stone walls and bone-white hills. From there we will also be visiting the Chosar Cave. We can scope out a beautiful sight of the deep-red Nyuphu Gompa from Chosar. Its structure is built into the rock-like elegant architecture. It is also a great opportunity to explore a range of spectacular mountains which marks the border with Tibet. After the Chosar cave and village exploration, we drive back to Lo Manthang. Overnight stay at the guesthouse.
Drive to Chusang from Lo-Manthang
After our breakfast, we will drive to Chusang. The pleasant drive from Lo Manthang to Chusang is full of desert-like terrain with frequent colorful hills. Chusang is a village lying at the junction of the Narsingha River and the Kali Gandaki which is surrounded by gigantic red, orange, and silvery grey cliffs spotted with cave dwellings. The Chusang village consists of three different hamlets. While the people here are slowly moving towards modernization, it still holds the historical significance of Buddhist culture and traditions.
Drive to Tatopani (Hot Spring) from Chusang
After breakfast, we will be heading to Tatopani (Hot spring). The place is locally and internationally famous for its hot spring pool. Once we arrive at Tatopani, we will spend the evening in the hot spring pool enjoying our time. We will be relaxing and spending the night at Tatopani and having a delightful dinner.
Drive to Pokhara from Tatopani
Today we drive back to Pokhara from Tatopani (Hot Spring). The drive will be of 5 hours so we will spend most of the day traveling. Since we had a long drive; we will enjoy our time resting at Pokhara after strolling around the beautiful lakeside for some time. Our overnight stay will be in a hotel in Pokhara.
Pokhara to Kathmandu
After having our breakfast, we will prepare to drive back to Kathmandu. The total driving time will be around 6 hours by luxury private jeep. Most of today will be spent driving on the beautiful highway from Pokhara to Kathmandu. After a few hours of refreshment Core treks will host a dinner this night where guests will be able to taste the traditional cuisine along with some cultural dance at the venue.
Our Upper Mustang Overland Tour has now come to an end. We bid our goodbyes and take you to the Tribhuvan International Airport 3 hours prior to your flight time. One of our representatives will drive you to the departure gate at the airport.
Upper Mustang Overland Tour Cost Mentions
- Airport transfers by Private Vehicles.
- Standard twin-sharing accommodation in three- star hotels in Kathmandu & Pokhara, breakfast included. (5 Nights).
- Twin-sharing accommodation during the Tour. (7 Nights).
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom- Lo Manthang – Tatopani - Kathmandu by Luxury 4 Wd Jeep. (If you want both ways private vehicle is also available at an additional cost).
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System & Annapurna Conservation area permit (Please bring 2 passport-size photos).
- Special permit for Upper Mustang.
- One highly experienced, helpful, and friendly guide. His food, accommodation, salary, and equipment. Accident insurance.
- Farewell dinner in a traditional Nepali restaurant with cultural performances.
- Personal care & attention.
- Local and government taxes.
- All kinds of beverages including mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, and hot shower during the Mustang Tour
- Travel and Rescue Insurance
- Tipping to the crew.
- Personal mountaineering gears
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Visa fee, you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu
- Do not mention the services apart from the services mentioned in "Cost Included services"
Upper Mustang is a place of several monasteries that are worth visiting. Here is a list of some of them:
1. Chungsi Cave Monastery near Syanmochen/Samar: This monastery belongs to the Ningmapa sector of Buddhism and has a "Chhevum Bhumba" structure made of stone and soil. The major statues and images here include Tara Devi, the Statue of Guru Rinpoche, and Jhoao Chasapani.
2. Tashi Chyoling Gompa, Ghiling: This monastery is 571 years old and belongs to the Ngorpa sub-Sect of the Sakyapa sect. The major monastic rituals here include Molam, Mandala Puja, Ketor Puja, Dhukpa Chesi, Kangso Chyachchha, and Kangso Puja. The major statues and images here include Sakyamuni, Jhampa, NgorChen, Padma Samabhawa, Chhepame, Dalai Lama, and Lhobo Khenjen (Ghhenchen).
3. Lo Geme Shad Drup Darkeling Gompa, Ghami: This Sakyapa sect monastery is 590 years old and was founded by Sonama Lodo. The major monastic rituals here include Heverja, Khyuri Dhunmje, and Mela. The major statues and images here include Buddha Pravamandal 2'6" high, Bajra Satwa 2'3" high, Buddha Statue 2'9" high, Ngor Chhen Kunga Sangpo, Sakyamuni, Dorjesemba, Midhukpa.
4. Jhampa Gompa, Lomanthang: This Sakya sect monastery was established in 1387 AD and houses gold-painted tantric Mandalas. The major monastic rituals here include Molam Chhyang and Ngyugne. The major statues and images here include Jhamapa Chhempo, Rhikpa Jampa, Dharma Birwa, and Lhamu Hoser Chenge Singham.
5. Thupchen Gompa, Lomanthang: This Sakyapa sect monastery was established in the 15th century and has wooden beams in Dukhang carrying the Buddhist mantra inside the Gompa. The major statues and images here include Thupchen, Namgyal Chhorten, Chen Tejik, Jampalyang Gurun Rinpoche, Dhristrarastra, Baishnawan, and Birudhak Birupaksya.
6. Chhyode Gompa, Lomanthang: This Sakyapa sect monastery was established in 1757 AD and has beautiful Thanka and Images. The major monastic rituals here include Tenchi, Saka Dhawa, Lolam, Bayang Yaarne, Lhabap, and Duchhen. The major statues and images here include Dorje Sonnu, Dorje Dhhang, and Sange Thukpa.
7. Chhujung Gompa, near Lomanthang: This Sakyapa sect monastery.
8. Garghu Dhejing Chhyoling Gompa, Garphu, Chhoser: This Ningmapa sect of Sakyapa monastery is 500 years old. The major monastic rituals here include Chyuchi Ngyugne, Mahakala Puj, Hyum, Kengyur, Tengyur, Ghyutor, and Chhempo. The major statues and images here include Guru Rinpoche, Dhorje Chhyang, Chhewang Lhindu, and Siiji Shhyamjo. The monastery has the footprint of Guru Rin
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Upper Mustang Overland Tour in Nepal is considered a beginner level trek since we will be touring in four wheelers. It requires no prior mountaineering experience. You will be provided with a brief training by our travel experts in order to equip you with required information for the trek.
Yes, it is completely safe to trek Mustang in Nepal. However, there are still possibilities of unforeseen circumstances that might interrupt your travel experience. For that, our travel experts will provide brief training about safety precautions and the location that we will be heading to.
During your trip to Mustang Overland Tour in Nepal, you can expect to experience the beautiful Pokhara city, a scenic drive through the Annapurna region and Mustang Valley, the beautiful villages of Kagbeni, Lo Manthang, Muktinath, historic monasteries, and the infamous sky caves.
The food is generally our traditional Nepali lunch which is Dal (Lentil Soup), Bhat (Boiled Rice), Tarkari (Veggies), and Achar (Pickle).
For accommodation, there are special Hotels & Lodges, Tea houses, and Camping facilities. However, due to the easy accessibility of hotels & lodges throughout the trial, camping is usually avoided (unless needed) during the Upper Mustang Overland Tour in Nepal.
To book the Upper Mustang Tour in Nepal, CoreTreks offers you a number of booking options including:
- Online booking,
- Wire transfer OR,
- Cash on arrival
We recommend you go through our booking policy before you head to the payment. In case of further inquiries please feel free to contact us.
Upper Mustang is a hidden gem nestled in the Himalayas of Nepal, surrounded by stunning mountain ranges, picturesque villages, and fascinating Buddhist culture. The Upper Mustang Tour is a great way to explore this mystical land, offering an adventure of a lifetime that combines scenic drives, cultural encounters, and outdoor activities.
Getting to Upper Mustang can be quite challenging as the region is remote and requires a special permit to enter. However, once you arrive, you'll be rewarded with breathtaking views of the Nilgiri, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges. The best time to visit Upper Mustang is from March to November when the weather is pleasant and the skies are clear.
The overland tour starts from Kathmandu and takes you on a scenic drive through the picturesque villages of Pokhara, Jomsom, and Kagbeni, allowing you to witness the stunning landscape and local culture up close. The tour takes you through the Kali Gandaki River, the deepest gorge in the world, and passes through several ancient monasteries and temples that showcase the rich Buddhist heritage of the region.
During the tour, you'll have the opportunity to interact with the locals and experience their unique lifestyles. The people of Upper Mustang are known for their warm hospitality and their traditional attire, which adds to the colorful and vibrant atmosphere of the region.
One of the highlights of the tour is the visit to the Lo Manthang Palace, the former capital of the Kingdom of Lo, which dates back to the 15th century. The palace is a masterpiece of traditional Tibetan architecture and houses several historic artifacts and religious relics.
The Mustang Overland Tour is not just about sightseeing, as there are plenty of outdoor activities to keep you engaged. You can go for a scenic hike or a horse ride in the Mustang Valley, or try your hand at rock climbing and rappelling in the scenic hills of Jomsom.
When it comes to accommodation and dining, the tour offers a variety of options ranging from cozy lodges to luxury tents that offer a comfortable and memorable stay. The local cuisine is a unique blend of Tibetan and Nepalese flavors and offers a delicious and healthy treat for your taste buds.
In conclusion, the Mustang Overland Tour is an adventure that should be on every traveler's bucket list. With its stunning landscape, rich culture, and thrilling activities, it offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you'll cherish forever. So, pack your bags and get ready to explore the mystical land of the Upper Mustang.
If you're planning to travel from Jomsom to Lo Manthang, taking a jeep is a popular and convenient option. Here's what you can expect on this journey:
The journey from Jomsom to Lo Manthang takes you through some of the most stunning landscapes in Upper Mustang. The road is mostly unpaved and can be bumpy at times, so it's important to choose a sturdy and reliable jeep that can handle the terrain.
The journey typically takes 7-8 hours and covers a distance of approximately 70 km. The road passes through several picturesque villages, including Kagbeni, Tange, Chhusang, and Samar, allowing you to witness the local culture and traditions up close.
As you drive towards Lo Manthang, you'll encounter several high passes that offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, including Nilgiri, Annapurna, and Dhaulagiri. The landscape changes dramatically as you climb higher, with barren deserts giving way to lush green valleys and cascading waterfalls.
The journey culminates in Lo Manthang, the former capital of the Kingdom of Lo, which is a masterpiece of traditional Tibetan architecture. The town is surrounded by a 7 km long wall and has several ancient monasteries and temples that showcase the rich Buddhist heritage of the region.
Along the way, there are several stops where you can take a break, stretch your legs, and take in the stunning views. You can also indulge in the local cuisine which is a unique blend of Tibetan and Nepalese flavors.
It's important to note that road conditions can be challenging at times, and the journey can be rough. However, with a reliable jeep and an experienced driver, you can enjoy a safe and comfortable journey that takes you through some of the most stunning landscapes in Upper Mustang.
In conclusion, taking a jeep from Jomsom to Lo Manthang is a great way to explore the stunning landscapes and cultural heritage of the Upper Mustang. So, buckle up, and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime!
During the Mustang Overland tour, we will travel by car and traverse altitudes ranging from 800m to 4500m. Although physical exertion is not required, altitude sickness can still be a risk, and it is wise to take some precautionary measures. Typically, an extra acclimatization day is not necessary, but we can arrange one if needed. Outfitter Nepal's itinerary for the Upper Mustang tour includes overnight stays at various altitudes to ensure a comfortable journey. We strongly advise against making sudden altitude changes as it increases the likelihood of altitude sickness.
Upper Mustang Overland Tour Reviews
Amazing Upper Mustang Adventure
From: Denmark | On: 15 Mar, 2023
I recently had the pleasure of taking the Upper Mustang Tour with CoreTreks, and it was an incredible experience from start to finish. The team at CoreTreks was incredibly professional and knowledgeable, providing me with all the information I needed to prepare for the trek and answering any questions I had along the way.
The Upper Mustang region itself is absolutely breathtaking, with its unique landscape of red cliffs, white-washed villages, and stunning mountain views. The trek was challenging at times, but our guide and porter were there every step of the way to offer support and encouragement.
One of the highlights of the trip for me was getting to experience the local culture and customs of the Mustang region. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the history and traditions of the area, and he took us to visit local monasteries, temples, and other cultural landmarks.
Throughout the trek, the team at CoreTreks ensured that we were well-fed and comfortable, with delicious meals and cozy accommodations in tea houses along the way. They also went above and beyond to ensure our safety and well-being, taking care of any issues or concerns that arose.
Overall, I highly recommend CoreTreks to anyone looking to explore the Upper Mustang region. Their expertise, professionalism, and attention to detail made the experience truly unforgettable. Thank you, CoreTreks, for an amazing adventure!
a significant overland tour of upper mustang
From: New Zealand | On: 15 Jan, 2023
CoreTreks demonstrated their expertise and professionalism in delivering an unforgettable journey. The itinerary was well-planned, allowing us to explore the mesmerizing landscapes of Upper Mustang while immersing ourselves in the rich cultural heritage of the region. The accommodations provided were comfortable and reflected the local charm.
The team at CoreTreks was highly knowledgeable and passionate about the area. Our guide was not only experienced but also went above and beyond to ensure our safety and enjoyment throughout the trip. They shared fascinating insights into the history, traditions, and customs of the Mustang region, enhancing our overall understanding and appreciation. The logistics were flawlessly executed, from transportation arrangements to permits and paperwork. CoreTreks' attention to detail and seamless organization allowed us to focus solely on soaking in the beauty of our surroundings.
Furthermore, CoreTreks' commitment to sustainable tourism and responsible travel practices was evident throughout the trip. They prioritized preserving the natural environment and fostering positive interactions with the local communities, leaving a positive impact on the region.
Overwhelming overland tour of Mustang
From: United States | On: 22 Sep, 2019
Honestly, I was overwhelmed with everything that we were experiencing in Nepal. I did not mean this in a negative way whatsoever. There is so much to explore in Nepal. We chose Mustang for our touring purposes because we wanted to experience the Tiji festival which is widely famous among the Sherpa culture.
The tour was filled with scenery of isolated villages and people of the Himalayas. The country is diverse in terms of culture and landscape. It’s really inspiring to see all the people from different castes making a living together. We also had an opportunity to see the Sky caves, which is fantastic. The fact that, it was built by humans is just so much to process. The mountains of Nepal reflects that the country is secured by nature.
The trip would not have been possible without our travelling partner CoreTreks. They are a team of professionals who guided us throughout the trip and informed us about different unknown facts about Nepal. They are really patient with travelers and that is why I suggest you to check them out if you plan on trekking or touring in Nepal.
From: Australia | On: 13 Sep, 2018
Mustang is a really amazing place to travel in Nepal. The place is filled with ancient structures and rich in culture. We went around Mustang exploring a lot things that are not talked outside the local area. The local settlements in Mustang and the people there are really inspiring and hardworking.
During our trip to Mustang we visited Pokhara city, old monasteries, old caves, and also observed the Tiji festival. It was a blessing for us to be able to explore such a beautiful place where positive believes rule over the people in Himalayas.
I cannot recommend CoreTreks more for your trip to Nepal. They are a highly professionals with a ton of experience of touring different regions of Nepal and are trustworthy. If you plan on booking a trip to Nepal, I definitely recommend CoreTreks as they are the best touring and trekking agency in Nepal.
From: United Kingdom | On: 03 Nov, 2018
Nepal is a really amazing gateway for people looking to spend their holiday travelling the world. I have to say, whether it’s for scenery or for the cultural background of the country. It is the ideal destination for travelers, especially for trekkers.
During our trip to Mustang region of Nepal, we got to observe different ancient monuments which are still protected and preserved. The hardworking Sherpas of the local settlements has a set of believes that they will not give up to anytime soon. I was really inspired by the fact that they are still so happy with so little.
If you want to experience the tour as well, I would recommend you to go through CoreTreks and their packages for travelers and trekkers. They are a team of highly dedicated professionals who are expert in touring and travelling in Nepal.
Exciting tour of Nepal
From: United States | On: 19 Mar, 2016
Our trip to Nepal was really exciting and filled with exhilarating activities. We chose the overload tour of Upper Mustang which was really fun. During the whole tour we discovered different cultural and geographical aspects of Nepal.
The untapped scenery of Nepal is really admirable. We were lucky enough to be there during Tiji festival. The festival is representation of how the devil loses against the deity. It is really interesting and inspiring. The people in Nepal are really hardworking and full of positivity.
I would like to thank CoreTreks for making this trip possible. They offer really affordable packages for different touring and travelling in Nepal. If you plan on touring Nepal as well, I recommend you to go through the offers of CoreTreks as they are best at what they do.