Mardi Himal Trek Overview
- Trip Code: CT-10031
- Package: Mardi Himal Trek
- Duration: 11 Day(s)
- Max Alt.: 4,500m/ 14,760 Ft.
- Trip Level:
ModerateRequires some level of experience in trekking with basic physical ability.
- Start At: Kathmandu
- Ends At: Kathmandu
- Transportation: Tourist Bus | Domestic Fight | Private Vehicle
- Accommodation: Hotel | Guest House
- Best Season: March- April- May- Aug- Sep- Oct- Nov- Dec- January- Feb- June- July
- Trip Route: Pokhara- Pitam Durali- Low Camp- Mardi Base camp- Forest camp- Lwang – Pokhara
- Stunning Mountain Views: Throughout the trek, you'll be treated to breathtaking views of the Annapurna massif, including iconic peaks like Machapuchare (Fishtail Mountain), Mardi Himal, Hiunchuli, and Annapurna South. The panoramic vistas of snow-capped mountains against the clear blue sky are simply awe-inspiring.
- Off the Beaten Path: The Mardi Himal Trek is a relatively new and less crowded trail compared to other popular treks in the Annapurna region. It offers a sense of tranquility and solitude as you traverse through pristine forests, peaceful villages, and serene landscapes. You'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the serenity of nature and escape the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Cultural Immersion: Along the trail, you'll pass through traditional Gurung and Magar villages, where you can experience the rich local culture and hospitality of the Nepalese people. You'll have the chance to interact with friendly locals, witness their daily lives, and learn about their customs and traditions.
- Scenic Landscapes: The Mardi Himal Trek takes you through diverse landscapes, including lush forests, terraced fields, and alpine meadows. You'll walk along beautiful rhododendron forests, which burst into vibrant colors during the spring season (March to April), creating a picturesque setting. The ever-changing scenery adds to the allure of the trek.
- Sunrise at High Camp: The trek includes a visit to the High Camp, situated at around 3,580 meters (11,745 feet) above sea level. From here, you can witness a mesmerizing sunrise over the Annapurna range, painting the sky with a stunning palette of colors. It's a magical moment that offers a sense of serenity and awe-inspiring beauty.
- Mardi Himal Base Camp: The ultimate highlight of the trek is reaching the Mardi Himal Base Camp, located at approximately 4,500 meters (14,764 feet). This is the closest you can get to the mighty Mardi Himal peak. Standing at the base camp, surrounded by towering mountains, is a truly remarkable experience and a testament to your trekking achievement.
- Wildlife and Nature: The trekking route is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna. If you're lucky, you may spot various species of birds, including colorful pheasants, and encounter wildlife like Himalayan Thar (mountain goat), musk deer, and possibly even the elusive snow leopard. The natural beauty and biodiversity of the region add an element of adventure to the trek.
Mardi Himal Trek in Nepal is regarded as one of the best short treks in Pokhara, Nepal if not the best. This trek in the Annapurna Region of Nepal is a trek that can be finished within a week. Getting up close to the famous Fishtail Mountain is what Mardi Base Camp in Nepal has to offer but that's not all. The trail is beautiful and bound to take your breath away. You'll feel like walking over the clouds and the view of the Fishtail Peak you'll behold during the sunrise might confuse you whether you're in heaven.
Mardi Base Camp trekking is the literal definition of short and sweet when it comes to trekking in Nepal. The best time to trek Mardi Base Camp is during the Spring and Fall season in Nepal. Amazing views of the Mountain peaks such as Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Annapurna South (7,219m) Annapurna I (8,091m) Mardi Himal (5,553m), Manaslu can be during this trek in Pokhara.
The trail to Mardi Base Camp is fairly easy and travelers can also get to experience some native culture of Nepal. The accommodation facilities are mostly teahouses as we go up towards the Base Camp. The trek ends at the Mardi Himal base camp and if you have a few extra days you might even consider extending this trek and climbing Mardi Himal(5,587 m) which is on the same ridge line as Machhapuchhre. The cost of the Mardi Base Camp trek is also one of the best value-for-money treks in Nepal. The trek can be done by anyone with enthusiasm and passion for walking.
|Day 01||Arrival in Kathmandu||1,350m/ 4,428 ft. (Kathmandu)|
|Day 02||Kathmandu to Pokhara||830m/ 2,722 ft (Pokhara)|
|Day 03||Pokhara to Khade to Pitam Deurali||1,770m/ 5,805ft Khade, 2,100m/6,888 ft Pitam Deurali|
|Day 04||Pitam Deurali to Forest Camp||3,050m/10,008ft (Forest Camp)|
|Day 05||Forest Camp to Low Camp||3,350m/10,008ft (Low Camp)|
|Day 06||Low Camp to High Camp||Altitude: 3,900m/12,792ft (High Camp)|
|Day 07||High Camp to Mardi Base Camp to Low Camp||4,500m/ 14,760 ft. (Mardi Base Camp) 3,350m/ 10,008 ft.( Low camp)|
|Day 08||Low Camp to Lwong via Siding||1,700m/ 5,576ft (Lwong)|
|Day 09||Lwang to Phide to Pokhara||830m/ 2,722 ft. (Pokhara)|
|Day 10||Pokhara to Kathmandu||1,350m/ 4,428 ft. (Kathmandu)|
Mardi Himal Trek Itinerary
Arrival in Kathmandu
A representative from Core Treks will come to pick you up at the airport. After that, we'll be taking you to your hotel. We'll have a short briefing session and feel free to ask any question you might have regarding the trek. If you want to explore the city we might as well walk around the street of Thamel and it's even possible to do some last-minute shopping. There're no further activities for the day so you might as well check into the hotel.
Kathmandu to Pokhara
We'll be heading to Pokhara on this day. There are two options regarding our travel to Pokhara; by air travel or by driving. A flight would take around 30 minutes to reach whereas driving to Pokhara might take around 8 hours. It depends on how you want to travel. Whether you want to enjoy the scenic highway drive of Nepal or a short scenic flight and enjoy the rest of the day chilling or exploring Pokhara.
Pokhara to Khade to Pitam Deurali
Upon having our breakfast, we drive towards Khade from where our trek will begin. The trail ascends steeply up towards the Australian Camp. The route then brings us up close to the dense forest of oak, hemlock, maple, and rhododendrons. Later we'll reach Deurali where we'll be staying overnight.
Pitam Deurali to Forest Camp
Our second day for the trek starts from Deurali towards the Forest Camp. The trail is pretty moderate filled with pine forest. Also, the rhododendron forest makes the whole forest area colorful during the spring season which makes the walk even better.
Forest Camp to Low Camp
The trail today continues through the forest however as we ascend, the vegetation starts to change with more rhododendrons and trees covered with moss, lichen, and tree ferns. Our walk today is comparatively short and we will rest upon reaching the Low Camp as we acclimatize our bodies to get ourselves adjusted to the high altitude. An amazing view of Fishtail mountain can be enjoyed from the tea house.
Low Camp to High Camp
We make our way to the High Camp enjoying the verdant forest and the snow-capped Himalayas of the Annapurna region as we trek along. The trail continues along the Mardi Himal ridge mainly on grass with some isolated rhododendron bushes along the way. Make sure to keep yourself hydrated because your body needs it as you move higher. Later after we reach High Camp we'll call it a day.
High Camp to Mardi Base Camp to Low Camp
Upon having our breakfast we take a hike towards the Mardi Base Camp from where majestic views of the Himalayas including Fishtail Mountain can be viewed. The walk is a bit steep with rocky terrain so it is a bit more difficult than other days of walking. Upon reaching the Base Camp we head back towards the Low Camp where we'll stay for the overnight.
Low Camp to Lwong via Siding
We descend down towards Siding walking through the forests of the hills. The walk from Siding to Lwang gradually ascends and in some places through the flat trails as well. Finally, we reach Lwong which is an old village with traditional houses. Some evenings in this village can be melodious with people singing folk songs along with some traditional dances.
Lwang to Phide to Pokhara
As we come to the last day of our trekking we head down towards the village of Phide. We enjoy our time trekking one last time for a couple of hours and upon reaching Phide we ride back to Pokhara.
Pokhara to Kathmandu
We'll return back to Kathmandu via the mode of transportation of your choice (i.e. by air flight or by drive). We'll drive back to Kathmandu and back to your hotel. After resting for a bit, we'll be organizing a dinner party for our fellow guests where you'll be taken to a traditional Nepalese cuisine restaurant.
Our travel journey has now come to an end as we say our goodbyes and take you to the Tribhuvan International Airport 2 hours prior to your flight time. We'll come to pick you up at your hotel and a representative will drive alongside you up to the departure gate at the airport.
Mardi Himal Trek Cost Mentions
- Airport transfers by Private Vehicles.
- Standard twin- sharing accommodation in a three starts hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara, breakfast included. (4 Nights).
- Twin sharing accommodation during trek. (6 Nights).
- Kathmandu – Pokhara– Kathmandu by Luxury tourist bus (If you want both ways private vehicle also available on additional cost).
- Pokhara to Khade (Trekking start Point) & Siwai to Pokhara by Private Vehicle.
- Three daily meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System & Annapurna Conservation area permit (Please bring 2 passport size photos).
- One highly experienced, helpful and friendly guide. Porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary and equipment. Accident insurance for all staff
- Farewell dinner in a traditional Nepali restaurant with cultural performances.
- Personal care & attention.
- Local and government taxes.
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek
- Travel and Rescue Insurance
- Tipping to crew.
- Personal mountaineering gears
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Visa fee, you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu
- Do not mention the services apart from the services mentioned in "Cost Included services"
If you're seeking a moderate high-altitude trek in the mesmerizing Annapurna region, the Mardi Himal Trek is an excellent choice. This trek offers a captivating route without requiring extensive mountaineering skills or prior experience. It is particularly well-suited for acclimatization and provides an opportunity to explore stunning landscapes at a gentle pace.
Accessible Altitudes and Flexibility
The Mardi Himal Trek allows trekkers to experience high-altitude terrains without the need for advanced mountaineering techniques. The trail has been carefully designed to ensure a comfortable ascent, and the well-marked paths provide a clear and straightforward route. One of the advantages of this trek is the ease of quickly descending to lower altitudes if you start feeling unwell, ensuring your safety and well-being throughout the journey.
Ideal for Acclimatization
For those planning to tackle more challenging treks in the region, the Mardi Himal Trek serves as an excellent acclimatization option. The gradual increase in altitude and the moderate difficulty level of the trek help your body adjust to the changing conditions, preparing you for higher-altitude adventures. It is an opportunity to acclimatize while enjoying the breathtaking landscapes and immersing yourself in the beauty of the Annapurna region.
A Short and Rewarding Trek
The Mardi Himal Trek is renowned for its relatively short duration compared to other treks in the Annapurna region. This allows trekkers with limited time to still experience the awe-inspiring beauty of the Himalayas. The trek typically takes around 5 to 7 days to complete, depending on your pace and itinerary. Despite its shorter duration, the Mardi Himal Trek offers a fulfilling and memorable experience, showcasing the incredible diversity of the surrounding landscapes.
Embrace the Mardi Himal Adventure
The Mardi Himal Trek presents a wonderful opportunity to explore the captivating Annapurna region at a moderate pace. Whether you are an experienced trekker looking for an acclimatization journey or a beginner seeking a high-altitude adventure, this trek offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, accessibility, and flexibility. As you ascend to the picturesque Mardi Himal Base Camp, be prepared to be captivated by the stunning vistas and immerse yourself in the serene majesty of the Himalayas.
For those seeking an alternative to the Annapurna Base Camp trek, the Mardi Himal Trek offers a captivating and unique experience. While the trail to Annapurna Base Camp traverses a deep gorge between Himchuli and Machhapuchhre, the Mardi Himal route takes you along picturesque ridges, providing stunning views throughout the journey. This alternative trek presents its own charm and advantages, making it a favorite among trekkers who have experienced both routes.
Uninterrupted Himalayan Views and Safety
One of the distinguishing features of the Mardi Himal Trek is the opportunity to relish breathtaking Himalayan views each day. Unlike the section between Sinuwa and Deurali on the Annapurna Base Camp trail, where visibility is limited, the Mardi Himal route offers unobstructed vistas of the majestic mountains throughout the trek. Additionally, the Mardi Himal trail boasts a lower risk of avalanches, ensuring a safer and more enjoyable journey for trekkers.
A Client's Perspective: Mardi Himal Trek vs. ABC Trek
Based on feedback from one of my clients who has completed both treks, they expressed a strong preference for the Mardi Himal Trek. The allure of the Mardi Himal route lies in its scenic ridges, which consistently provide awe-inspiring views of the surrounding Himalayas. Moreover, the absence of avalanche risks adds to the overall sense of security and tranquility along the trail.
Discover the Beauty of Mardi Himal Trek
While the Annapurna Base Camp trek is undoubtedly a popular choice, the Mardi Himal Trek offers an alternative that captures the hearts of many trekkers. With its panoramic views, ridge trails, and enhanced safety, this trek provides a unique and memorable adventure. Whether you seek to explore new horizons or simply prefer a different experience, the Mardi Himal Trek promises to be a rewarding journey filled with natural beauty and awe-inspiring vistas.
While the trek is available year-round, choosing the ideal time to embark on this adventure can greatly enhance your experience. Each season brings its own unique charm and challenges. Here are our recommendations for the best time to undertake the Mardi Himal Trek:
Winter (December - February): Challenging Conditions
Winter is the coldest time of the year, and trekking during this season can be quite challenging. Heavy snowfall may impede the trail, making it difficult to navigate. Therefore, it is advisable to consider alternative seasons for a more comfortable and enjoyable trek.
Spring (March-May): Ideal Season with Rhododendron Blooms
Spring is widely regarded as the best time to embark on the Mardi Trek. The weather is pleasant, with warm temperatures and clear skies. While there may still be some snow on the trail, it is generally manageable. A highlight of this season is the blooming of vibrant rhododendron flowers, adding a colorful touch to the landscapes along the route.
Summer (June - August): Monsoon Season Challenges
The summer months in Nepal coincide with the monsoon season. Trekking during this time presents certain challenges due to frequent rainfall and cloudy conditions. The trails may become slippery, and leeches can be present in certain areas. If you choose to trek in summer, be prepared for wet conditions and reduced visibility.
Autumn (September - November): Another Ideal Season
Autumn is another highly recommended season for the Mardi Trek. Following the monsoon season, the weather becomes clear and fresh. The temperatures are pleasant, making it comfortable for trekking. The skies are often blue, offering stunning views of the surrounding landscapes. Autumn is also a popular time for trekkers, so expect more fellow adventurers on the trail.
Choose the Season that Suits You Best
Ultimately, the best time to trek the Mardi Trail depends on your preferences and tolerance for weather conditions. Spring and autumn are generally regarded as the most favorable seasons, with spring offering the added allure of rhododendron blooms. However, if you are well-prepared for the challenges of other seasons, such as winter or summer, you can still embark on this remarkable trek. Select the season that aligns with your preferences and expectations, and get ready to explore the captivating beauty of the Mardi Himal region.
During the Mardi Himal Trek in Nepal, you can expect to enjoy traditional Nepali cuisine and find comfortable accommodation options along the trail. Here's an overview of the food and lodging arrangements available during the trek:
Traditional Nepali Cuisine: Dal Bhat and More
Food on the Trek typically consists of traditional Nepali lunch, known as "Dal Bhat." This hearty meal includes Dal (Lentil Soup), Bhat (Boiled Rice), Tarkari (Vegetables), and Achar (Pickle). Dal Bhat provides essential nourishment and energy for trekkers, ensuring a fulfilling and satisfying dining experience. You'll find this staple meal available at most teahouses and lodges along the trek.
Accommodation Options: Hotels & Lodges, Tea Houses, and Camping Facilities
For accommodation during the Trek, there are various options to choose from:
1. Hotels & Lodges: Throughout the trek, there are hotels and lodges available, providing comfortable and convenient lodging options for trekkers. These establishments offer basic amenities, including comfortable beds, blankets, and clean rooms, allowing you to rest and rejuvenate after a day of trekking.
2. Tea Houses: Tea houses are another popular choice for accommodation along the Mardi Himal Trail. These establishments offer a cozy and rustic atmosphere, often run by local families. Tea houses provide a chance to experience the local hospitality, interact with fellow trekkers, and enjoy warm meals and beverages.
3. Camping Facilities: While camping is an option, it is usually avoided during the Mardi Himal Trek due to the easy accessibility of hotels and lodges along the trail. The presence of well-established lodging facilities makes camping less necessary, allowing trekkers to enjoy the comfort and convenience of teahouses or lodges.
Enjoy Traditional Meals and Comfortable Lodging
As you embark on the Mardi Trek, savor the flavors of traditional Nepali cuisine, particularly the wholesome Dal Bhat meal. You'll find a range of accommodation options, including hotels, lodges, and tea houses, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay throughout the trek. Embrace the local hospitality and take delight in the warm meals and cozy lodging arrangements as you immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Mardi Himal region.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The Mardi Himal Trekking in Nepal is a moderate level trek which requires some level of mountaineering experience but not a compulsion. For those with no experience of trekking and mountaineering at all, we provide an in-depth training hosted by experienced and professional mountaineering experts who will fill you up on the safety precautions during your journey.
Yes, it is completely safe to trek to the Mardi Himal. However there are some safety precautions that you need to be aware of which is well taught by our professional mountaineering guides prior the trip. We highly recommend you to take a guide with you along your way in order to stay informed about the location and its rules.
During your trip to Mardi Himal expect some beautiful scenery of the Lakeside city, Pokhara, the verdant trails filled with Rhododendron trees, amazing Himalayan range of the Annapurna region and the fishtail mountain which is bound to give you surreal experience.
The food is generally our traditional Nepali lunch which is Dal (Lentil Soup), Bhat (Boiled Rice), Tarkari (Veggies), and Achar (Pickle).
For the accommodation there are specially Hotels & Lodges, Tea houses, and Camping facilities. However due easy accessibility of hotels & lodges throughout the trial, camping is usually avoided during the Mardi Himal Trek in Nepal.
To book the Mardi Himal Trekking in Nepal, CoreTreks offers you a number of booking options including:
- Online booking,
- Wire transfer OR,
- Cash on arrival
We recommend you to go through our booking policy before you head to the payment. In case of further inquiries please feel free to contact us.
The Mardi Himal Trek in the Annapurna region is a short and relatively easy adventure that does not require any special mountaineering equipment. However, it's important to pack the right gear to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable journey. Here are some essential items to consider for your trek:
- Hiking Shoes: Choose comfortable, sturdy shoes with good traction for the varied terrain.
- Trousers: Opt for lightweight, quick-drying trousers that provide freedom of movement.
- Socks: Pack several pairs of moisture-wicking socks to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Warm Jacket: Bring a warm insulated jacket to stay cozy during chilly evenings and higher altitudes.
- T-shirts and Long-sleeved Shirts: Pack a few breathable and moisture-wicking shirts for layering.
- Sunscreen (SPF 20+): Protect your skin from the sun's rays, especially at higher altitudes.
- Backpack: Carry a comfortable backpack to hold your essentials during the trek.
- Torch (Flashlight): A compact flashlight or headlamp is essential for navigating in low-light conditions.
- Camera, Memory Card, and Battery Charger: Capture the stunning landscapes and ensure you have enough memory and battery power.
- Toilet Paper: Carry a small roll of toilet paper for restroom facilities along the trail.
- Quick-drying Towel: A lightweight and fast-drying towel is useful for personal hygiene.
- Warm Hat and Gloves: Protect yourself from cold temperatures with a hat and gloves.
- Thermal Underwear: Consider thermal layers to keep warm during colder seasons.
- Sunglasses: Protect your eyes from intense sunlight and glare.
- Spikes: In winter (December to February), consider using spikes or crampons for better traction on icy surfaces.
- Sleeping Bag: Carry a suitable sleeping bag for comfortable nights in the lodges.
Additional Recommendations for Seasonal Treks
For treks in the summer (June to August), it is advisable to bring a rain poncho or a rain jacket to shield yourself from rainfall. In contrast, during winter treks, spikes or crampons are recommended to tackle icy sections along the trail.
Prepare for an Unforgettable Trek
By packing the essential gear listed above, you will be well-prepared for a comfortable and enjoyable Mardi Himal Trek. Whether you're capturing breathtaking views, embracing the natural beauty, or navigating the varied terrain, the right gear will enhance your trekking experience. Remember to pack according to the season and be prepared for the unexpected. So, embark on your adventure and create lasting memories in the splendid Annapurna region.
To prepare for your trek in Nepal, it's essential to consider both the specific route and the time of year. Here is a Nepal trekking packing list to help you pack wisely. Here’s our Nepal Trekking packing list.
Mardi Himal Trek Reviews
A captivating adventure : Mardi Himal trek with coretreks
From: Philippines | On: 17 Dec, 2021
I recently had the incredible opportunity to embark on the Mardi Himal Trek with CoreTreks, and it surpassed all of my expectations. From start to finish, the entire experience was exceptional, leaving me with unforgettable memories.CoreTreks' attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction were evident from the very beginning. The pre-trek arrangements, including permits, accommodations, and transportation, were handled seamlessly, alleviating any concerns I had and allowing me to fully immerse myself in the journey ahead.
The trek itself was an absolute delight. The Mardi Himal trail offers breathtaking landscapes, diverse flora and fauna, and panoramic views that will leave you in awe. Even in the remote areas, the facilities were clean and well-maintained, creating a cozy atmosphere to rest and rejuvenate after a day of trekking.
Furthermore, CoreTreks' commitment to responsible tourism and sustainability was evident throughout the trek. The team emphasized Leave No Trace principles, and they actively supported local communities and conservation initiatives. It was heartening to witness their dedication to preserving the natural beauty of the Mardi Himal region.
I am grateful to CoreTreks for facilitating an unforgettable journey and allowing me to explore the pristine beauty of the Himalayas.
Thanks to Core Treks I had one of my best trekkings in Nepal.
From: Vietnam | On: 16 Jun, 2021
Mardi Himal Trekking to the High Camp at 4500 m might be not the highest one, but views are astonishing. It was also very important to visit non very touristic trek, where I could have the feeling of mountains. I highly recommend Core Treks to everyone who come to Nepal. See you all soon.
A grade service
From: Austria | On: 04 Aug, 2019
Considering that Nepal is a small country, I did not expect to have this kind of services for visitors. Nepal really focuses on tourism. The people welcomed us everywhere we went. There were no insecurities whatsoever.
Our trek basically started from Pokhara which an amazing travel destination in itself. The food is really amazing and the city is lively. We did not get to spend a lot of time there as we were on a mission to complete the trek to Mardi Himal.
A small suggestion would be to extend time of stay in Pokhara as there is tons of activities to do. Other than that, CoreTreks provided us with the best of everything. The professional guiding team really made our trek easier and informed us a lot about Nepal that otherwise we would never know.
Refreshing trip to Mardi Himal
From: United States | On: 26 Nov, 2018
Our trekking to Mardi Himal is really refreshing to remanence. The experience I had in Nepal was out of this world and I really enjoyed my time in there. The Himalayas looked so stunning, that was the best highlight of my whole trip to Mardi Himal.
Pokhara was another great highlight of my trip. The city is filled with activities and world class restaurants for visitors as well as locals. We could not spend as much time as we wanted to in Pokhara but it was awesome.
Huge thanks to CoreTreks for helping us to complete this trek. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were served with the best and comfortable accommodation services. I definitely recommend CoreTreks for your booking to Nepal if you plan on visiting the beautiful country.
A memorable trip to Mardi Himal (mountain)
From: United States | On: 05 Oct, 2018
It was a long process to trek to the Mardi Himal but I’m glad we finally accomplished it. The accommodation in Pokhara was fantastic. Honestly, I did not expect our stay at that kind of luxury hotel but so glad it happened.
The food that we had were delicious as well. I found the Nepali cuisine to be spicy and well-cooked. At the end of our trip CoreTreks threw as a farewell party which I will remember forever.
The team at CoreTreks are really hardworking and dedicated individuals. I highly recommend them if you are also trying to visit Nepal for your next holiday season.
The professional guiding team left no place to complain and were really good companion throughout our trekking.
From: Germany | On: 24 May, 2016
This trip was definitely the extraordinary experience I have ever had in my lifetime. I always wanted to visit Nepal and being able to finally trek on the trials of Nepal was amazing.
The food and hospitality was great even at the rural areas. I love how people are generous and kind in Nepal. It’s rare to see. We visited beautiful Phewa Lake of Pokhara and trekked all the way to the Himalayan ranges of the Annapurna region. The view was impeccable. Really had a good time.
All thanks to CoreTreks and the team for booking and guiding us through the trails. Nepalese guides are really hardworking and dedicated people. I felt super inspired by them. If you’re looking for a visit to Nepal, I recommend CoreTreks as they assisted with everything at all times.